Importance of Accreditation
The initial stage towards becoming a certified teaching professional is to acquire a certificate from an accredited institution which is internationally recognised and accepted. It is quite important to check the accreditations before enrolling in any program/s with the institution as it plays a crucial role in determining the quality of the training that the institution delivers and whether it is accepted by other learning institutions and employers across the globe. Accreditation is self-initiated by an organisation and protects the interests of the learners, the academic institutions themselves and the potential employers. It ensures the fact that the programs that are offered have underwent thorough checking and therefore, it adds immense reliability to modern form of teachings, such as online and distance learning.
Accreditations, Collaboration / Partnership, Endorsements and Memberships of ACT
Asian College of Teachers boasts of being associated with prestigious bodies and is accredited by renowned organizations. ACT offers a range of teacher training programs that provides an edge over others with a complete focus on the new age teaching and education management techniques.
Cambridge English Language Assessment Authorised Centre
Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the leader in teacher education in Asia is now the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India. TKT is the acronym for Teaching Knowledge Test and is carried out by Cambridge, which tests the basic teaching knowledge of the interested candidates. The test comprises of three core modules, with one test for each. Cambridge English certificates are awarded after the successful completion of each module. Each modular test comprises of 80 questions and continues for 80 minutes and can be taken together or separately, according to the convenience of the candidate/s. All authorised TKT centres are inspected by Cambridge English Language Assessment ensuring that the centres meet their high standards.
Teaching Knowledge Test or TKT is apt for aspirants willing to develop themselves as efficient teachers, and have little or no knowledge of the modern English teaching methodologies and approaches; the TKT test will give a fitting start to their teaching career.The candidates just have to register and take as many modules as per their convenience or requirement, over any time period. They will receive a Cambridge English certificate for each module they complete.
ACT and Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC)
Asian College of Teachers is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC). ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.
ASIC is recognised by UKVI in UK, is a member of the CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG) in USA and is listed in their International Directory, is a member of the BQF (British Quality Foundation) and are institutional members of EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network).Read More...
Collaboration / Partnership
Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the leader in teacher education in Asia is delighted to become the authorised centre for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India. TKT is the acronym for Teaching Knowledge Test and is conducted by Cambridge, which tests your basic teaching knowledge. The test comprises of three core modules, with one test for each. Cambridge English certificates are provided after the completion of each module. Each modular test has 80 questions and continues for 80 minutes and may be taken together or separately, in any order of the candidate’s preference. All authorised TKT centres are inspected by Cambridge English Language Assessment ensuring that the centres meet their high standards.
Teaching Knowledge Test or TKT is appropriate for aspirants who are eager to develop themselves as a teacher, and have little or no knowledge of the modern English teaching methodologies and approaches; the TKT test will certainly boost their teaching career and give it a solid start. All they have to do is to register and take as many modules as they want, over any time period. They will receive a Cambridge English certificate for each module they complete.
- The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE), Sikkim has authorized TTA Training Private Limited as an Accredited Institute and Study Centre for guiding and assisting the prospective students seeking admission to the Board in various Open Learning Programs. BOSSE has been granted equivalence by AIU (Association of Indian Universities) for purposes of Higher Education and Employment and has also been recognized by NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), Ministry of Education, Govt. of India as an Open Schooling Board. The Board of Open Schooling and Skill Education (BOSSE), Sikkim, is an open schooling board that aims to cater to the varied academic needs of the divergent group of students up to pre-degree level including Secondary/Senior Secondary, skill and vocational education.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the award-winning teacher education leader in Asia has forged a prestigious academic partnership with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe, to offer a range of internationally recognized teacher training programs in varied modes of learning. These courses are aimed at school teachers and education professionals to enhance their English language skills, acquire valuable tools and strategies and become globally competent teaching professionals. Europass has trained over 20,000 teachers, administrators and support staff over a span of 10 years. The online academy is a branch of Europass Teacher Academy, the largest provider of face-to-face teacher training courses in Europe, with headquarters in Florence and schools in Barcelona, Athens, Dublin, Berlin, and other locations around Europe and is a pioneer of e-learning, offers online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers willing to hone their skills and collaborate with international professionals working in the field of education. The Training Company (ISO 9001:2015) is officially recognized by the Tuscan Region, code: 002282_1.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the award-winning teacher education institution in Asia in partnership with Language Point UK present the prestigious Trinity College London Level 6 Certificate for Practising Teachers (RQF) in online study mode. The two unique courses are Trinity College CertPT for language educators and Trinity College CertPT course for online educators. We are collaborating with Trinity College London to offer high-quality programs for teaching professionals who will get the opportunity to combine their work and professional development in an online mode. The courses are focused on the design and use of effective teaching materials emphasizing development of lesson planning, classroom delivery and reflective skills through its assessed tasks. This qualification is regulated at level 6 on the UK Government Ofqual Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), making it equivalent in level to the final year of a bachelor's degree at university.
- European International University (EIU) – Paris is a private, independent higher education provider offering higher education programmes that are different from the French National Curricula and Programmes leading to French Government accredited university qualifications, which falls under the French Public Higher Education sector. It is authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28. Read more....
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the pioneer in teacher education in Asia in collaboration with Microsoft, introduces Microsoft Certified Educator program which is a professional development program that aims to connect the gap between technology skills and innovative teaching among the 21st century teaching fraternity. The Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) certification validates that educators have the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a great learning environment for the learners.
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of CPD which stands for Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The CPD Certification Service in UK was established in 1996 as the leading independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the Continuing Professional Development policies of professional institutes and academic bodies. The CPD Certification Service provides support, advice and recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD principles and is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities. Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a member of the International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT) - a professional organization that provides leadership in the integration of instructional technology into the foreign language classroom based in the United States. IALLT has been advocating and supporting language learning for the past 50 years and further plans to do so through technology into the future. They collaborate with varied professionals from different fields and countries to collaborate and share expertise and experiences to bring together language learning projects and provide complete support to member institutions.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations seeking innovative solutions to education challenges by providing professional development opportunities, technical assistance, and consultation services around the world. CEI with 50K educators and child advocated in the community, has made a strong impact globally for more than a century with 43 years of contribution to United Nations Initiatives and 40+ Nations Using Our International Code of Ethics for Educators.
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) which is the only national membership organization dedicated solely to meeting the needs of special education teachers and those preparing to venture into the field of special education teaching. It works towards ensuring that each child and adolescent with special needs get the best possible education and the support it needs.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE). The EAIE is driven by a global team of dedicated experts in the field of international education who volunteer their time and skills to lead the Association putting themselves forward for these roles and contribute immensely. EAIE is on a mission to use their expansive network of expertise and resources to help shape the future of international higher education.
- ACT is a proud institutional member of ISTD - Indian Society for Training & Development which is affiliated to the International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO), Geneva and Asian Regional Training and Development Organizations (ARTDO), Manila.
- The Quality Council of India (QCI)
Asian College of Teachers is a proud member of The Quality Council of India (QCI) – a non-profit autonomous society registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 to establish an accreditation structure in the country and to spread quality movement in India by undertaking a National Quality Campaign. QCI is playing a pivotal role in propagating, adoption and adherence to quality standards in all important spheres of activities including education, healthcare, environment protection, governance, social sectors, infrastructure sector and such other areas of organized activities that have significant bearing in improving the quality of life and well-being of the citizens of India. Source: www.qcin.org See membership certificate
- ACT is a now an institutional member of IATEFL or International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (Membership Number 32935) which is a global professional membership association and a UK registered charity that acts as a community. It is a platform committed to providing immense opportunities via a platform to ELT teachers all across the globe to connect, share, learn, grow and develop while strengthening ACT’s accreditation credibility.
- ACT has obtained full membership with AAHEA - The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation, has maintained an address and/or presence in Washington, DC since 1969. AAHEA has offices in Florida and its main office is in the Central Midwest. AAHEA are one the oldest associations in the United States dedicated to the advancement of higher education.AAHEA is an independent, membership-based, non-profit organization dedicated to building human capital for higher education.
- Asian College Of Teachers is an Institutional member of International Association of Special Education an organisation that promotes awareness and understanding of issues and developments related to the education and welfare of individuals with special needs throughout the world;
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) has now become Organizational Member of All India Council of Education (AICE) wherein from now onwards ACT has been granted all rights and privileges that comes with being an AICE member. AICE is India's leading recognized professional society which is registered with Govt. of India as a non-profit organization of higher learning. Such collaboration with an esteemed organization like AICE certainly provides an extra mileage to the courses provided thereby helping our candidates when it comes to pursuing higher courses or finding a good job as AICE is recognized by most international institutes and organizations. See membership certificate
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child rights. ECA acts as the one stop connection for the enrichment, networking, awareness and advocacy of childhood and everything related to it and extends its help to professionals, teachers, people who deal with children through their work in balwadis, day care centres, rural crèches, teacher training colleges and entrepreneurial network by providing them with every resource.
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe, an organization working for networking, collaboration, exchange, to provide mutual support, create synergies and increase motivation for Montessori educators and institutions. Click to see Certificate
- ACT is an institutional member of The Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai - 400 088
- NCC Education – NCC Education is an awarding organization and a global provider of British education endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers. In more than 50 countries NCC Education offers a complete educational solution to their global network of Accredited Partner Centers. NCC, a British Government initiative was founded in 1966, over these past 50 years they have extended their higher education portfolio. And now NCC is an internationally recognized UK awarding organization. NCC endorsements of courses showcase the academic excellence and high quality of Asian College of Teachers self-development qualifications. Read More See membership certificate
- Asian Montessori Education (AME) promoting and preserving the educational legacy that Maria Montessori has left behind and committed to advance Montessorian legacy by spreading awareness and designing and developing courses aligning with Maria Montessori’s contribution to pedagogy endorses the Montessori courses of Asian College of Teachers. AME takes an initiative to develop and produce accomplished Montessori educators who are trained in Montessori principles and practices so that they make a positive impact in today's classrooms while helping children to develop holistically and preparing them for tomorrow's world.
- The eLearning Guild which is the oldest and most trusted source of information, networking and community for eLearning professionals.
- ACT is registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India
- ACT supports and endorses Teachers First initiatives - Teachers First is a rich collection of lessons, units, and web resources designed to save teachers time by delivering just what they need in a practical, user-friendly, and ad-free format. Busy teachers, parents, and students can find resources using our robust search tools.