The Educational Administration and Management courses by Asian College Of Teachers have been designed mainly for academicians, heads of educational organizations and administrative officials. This course particularly sheds light on the basic principles of the educational administrative and management domain and is also mostly suitable for those who are keen to set up their own institutes.
The course is designed to boost up your administrative skills and speed up student achievement. The course contains elements from the mentioned field and develops your knowledge regarding administrative requirements, budget planning, resource utilization management functions, etc. to strengthen school leadership and keep the students engaged.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Both aspiring and experienced teachers and even administrators are eligible to apply for the course
- Eligibility criteria for enrolment varies between 10+2 to Graduation
- The courses are reasonably priced between 11,210 INR and 40,000 INR
- One can opt for installment payment.
- Scholarship options are available for meritorious students.
|Course Name||Eligibility||Duration||Course Fee(INR)|
|Certificate in Educational Administration and Management||
||60 hours / 4 months||11,210*|
|Diploma in Educational Administration and Management||
||120 hours / 6 months||20,000*|
|PG Diploma in Educational Management||
||220 hours / 12 months||36,000*|
|PG Diploma in Education Leadership||
||220 hours / 12 months||40,000*|
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The courses are available in online mode
- The maximum duration of the course is between 4 months and 12 months
- Basic computer knowledge and internet connection are required
- Candidates can even opt for the completion of the course in the fast track mode
- Candidates can learn at their own pace
PHASE 1 - Components of Educational Administration
PHASE 2 - Human relations in Educational Administration
PHASE 3 - Educational Supervision
PHASE 4 - Decision Making in Educational Administration
PHASE 5 - Curriculum Issues in Administration
PHASE 1 - Components of Educational Administration
PHASE 2 - Educational Leadership
PHASE 3 - Human relations in Educational Administration
PHASE 4 - Crises and Disaster Management
PHASE 5 - Educational Supervision
PHASE 6 - Decision Making in Educational Administration
PHASE 7 - Curriculum Issues in Administration
PHASE 8 - Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
PHASE 9 - Training Centre Management
Unit 1. Introduction to School Management
Unit 2. Management Approaches and Decision Making
Unit 3. Resource Management
Unit 4. Financial Management
Unit 5. Physical Infrastructure
Unit 6. Classroom Management
Unit 7. The School Head
Unit 8. The Teacher
Unit 9. Student Management
Unit 10. Co-curricular Activity
Unit 11. Time Table
Unit 12. School Records and Registers
Unit 13. Supervision and Inspection
Unit 14. Institutional Planning
Unit 15. Parent Involvement
Module 1: Understanding Institution as an organisation and its context
Module 2: Understanding Education Leadership
Module 3: Leading and motivating a team effectively
Module 4: Understanding organising and delegating in the workplace
Module 5: Planning and allocating work
Module 6: Solving problems and making decisions
Module 7: Understanding the communication process in the workplace
Module 8: Understanding workplace information systems
Module 9: Understanding how to motivate to improve performance
Module 10: Understanding performance management
Module 11: Diversity in workplace
Module 12: Managing Yourself
Module 13: Understanding Training and Coaching in an Institution
Module 14: Understanding Discipline in the workplace
Module 15: Understanding Stress and Conflict Management in the Workplace
Module 16: Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements
Module 17: Understanding Innovation and Change in an Institution
Module 18: Understanding Quality Management in the Workplace.
Admission and Support Services
- The admission process of ACT is quite simple and easy.
- Payment can be made through online payment method
- ACT's submission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Any form of payment method can be opted (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- You can avail guidance from experienced teachers throughout the course.
The course opens various doors of opportunities for those willing to venture into the administrative section of educational institutes as there is a sudden demand for people with a certification in Educational Administration and Management for recruitment in the administrative segment of institutes.
Completing the course, aspirants can apply for the position of principal or vice principal's or other managerial roles. Even working teachers or educational leaders with an entrepreneurial mind can pursue this course.It will upgrade their skills and smoothen out the process for those who are looking to start an educational institution of their own.
Certification & Accreditation
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- ACT Education Management courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.